HOW TO MOVE AROUND
ONGI ETORRI!!! WELCOME!!!
You arrived in the Basque Country, in this page you’ll find useful information to move around
We arrange car/bus with driver, limusine service to visit Bilbao, Guggenheim or any other destination with total flexibility.
ABANDO TRAIN STATION, BILBAO
RENFE. To Madrid and Barcelona. www.renfe.es
Other destinations: Santurce/Santurtzi Orduña www.renfe.com/viajeros/cercanias/
FEVE TRAIN STATION
To Santander, Oviedo and León www.renfe.com/viajeros/feve/
ATXURI TRAIN STATION
To Donostia/San Sebastian Euskotren www.euskotren.eus/es/presentacioneuskotren
Airport BUS, BIZKAIBUS. Price 1,45€, tickets to be bought ON the bus, accepted notes up to 20€.
– From airport to BILBAO Center:
- Bus stop ouside arrival`s hall (Duration 20′)
- Winter timetable (October-April every 30′ from 6:15-0:00)
- Summer timetable (April-October every 20′ from 6:15-0:00)
– From BILBAO center to airport:
- Bus stops: Termibus (main bus station), Gran vía 79, Plaza Moyua (down Hacienda Building), Alameda Recalde 11 (beside the Guggenheim) (Duration 20′)
- Winter timetable (October-April every 30′ from 5:25-21:55)
- Summer timetable (April-October every 20′ from 5:20-22:00)
BILBAO AIRPORT TO-DONOSTIA/SAN SEBASTIÁN
Bus company: Lurralde Bus (PESA). Price 16€, tickets to be bought ON the bus, notes accepted up to >20€
-From Bilbao Airport to San Sebastian:
(bus stop ouside arrival`s hall) (Duration 1h 10′)
Departures: From 7.45 until 23.45 every hour
-From San Sebastian to Bilbao:
San Sebastian ATOTXA bus station (Puente Maria Cristina)
Duration: 1h 10′.
Departures: From 4.30 until 21.30 every hour
The cheapest way of moving around Bilbao and Bizkaia: Barik transport pass.You can get it in metro and tram stations.
In the Bilbao Termibus Bus Station there is a left luggage with 24h surveillance.
Surf the internet for free with BILBAOWIFI, the free wifi service with more than 200 spots in the city.